I am 64 years old and in great health. I like to show horses and be around my 8 children and 23 grandchildren. I have been married for 44 years (to the same woman) and have enjoyed everyday of life. However some days are better then others.
I am semi-retired, a member of the Local Rotary Club and an active member of my church, I am a licensed Scuba Diver, Licensed Pilot, Licensed Ham Radio operator. I own and ride two motor cycles. A Honda 1500 Gold Wing and a Honda ST1300 sport bike. I also bought an old 1990 Corvette. We fixed it up and it is a treat to dive. Everyone turns their head to look at a Corvette.
I live with my wife on a 15 acre farm where we have horses both for showing and riding. I love horses and have rode horses off and on since I was 8 years old. We have 10 acres of hay that we cut and bale each year to feed our eight horses.
Wow Glenn! Look at you! I hope you are enjoying your blog class. Your blog looks great and your art is amazing. I didn't even know that you were into art. But it looks like I find out something new about my in laws all of the time. We miss you. Hope getting ready for Guatamala is going well. Loves
2 comments:
Wow Glenn! Look at you! I hope you are enjoying your blog class. Your blog looks great and your art is amazing. I didn't even know that you were into art. But it looks like I find out something new about my in laws all of the time. We miss you. Hope getting ready for Guatamala is going well. Loves
Hey dad, the site looks great. It's kind of fun isn't it? Love you. W
Post a Comment