Friday, April 11, 2008


Well it has been a month since I put any news up so thought I better get with it. I was asked to write an article for the Venue Magazine which came out April 1, 2008. I told a little about myself but spent most of the time talking about the Guatemala Literacy Project. We got almost three full pages of story printed and several pictures of the project. They also wanted a mug shot of me so I picked one out and sent it to them. I will post a few of the pictures that I submitted for the article. The one with the little girl on a white background was requested for a possible magazine cover picture. They wanted a solid color back ground so I took the photo into photoshop and removed all the back ground so it looked more like a portrait shot. As it turned out they did not put the picture on the cover of the magazine but they did use the picture in the article. 

No comments: