Monday, May 12, 2008





We went to the Seattle Mariners baseball game this last weekend with Lorie and Brian. His boss gave him tickets that wee pretty good seats. The weather was a little cool but we had fun. That is the first time I have been to the Safco Field stadium so that made it even better. That was the first time that just Brian, Lorie, Carolyn and I had done anything together with out kids for as long as I can remember. We also went by the Seattle Temple. The flowers were so beauitful on the grounds I just took tons of pictures.

2 comments:

chamby2 said...

Safeco's a beautiful field. Glad you had a good time.
S.

wendy said...

Dylan and Lola were excited to see the picture of the temple. We glad you all had a fun time at the game. I bet it was nice to get away and do something fun and different. Loves. Wendy