
This photo of a Bee is so sharp and clear. I enlarged it to 12x16 and printed it on matte photo paper. Then I framed it in a Black matte in a black frame and it jumps off the paper at you. I down sized it to only a few inches to use in this blog. I took the picture last year on a trip to Bremerton, WA. You can see her tongue drinking up the nectar and the hair on her body is crystal clear in the enlargement. How do I know it is a female ??? Because male bees do not collect nectar.
2 comments:
I've always loved looking at all the pictures you've taken over the years...especially the ones you take "in between" the main event pictures like this picture of the bee. Thanks for sharing. Wendy
"Thanks for sending the pictures Grandpa. I like the bee...it's making honey?" Dylan
Post a Comment